Translate

Thursday 23 May 2013

CERVICAL CANCER AWARENESS PLEASE SHARE FOR AWARENES


He wants to dance and sing to every song
But I can't somethings wrong
I'm ready to adventure today
Why can't it always be that way?
I'm falling asleep..but it's not night
'Wakey wakey' he says hugging me tight
10 minute walk into town
Already I need to sit down
'Mammy where's your hair'
Suddenly it's not there
'Mammy's all different now'
At 3, he can't understand how

It didn't have to be this way
Not yesterday, tomorrow or today
Government says 25 plus
I'm too young who'd give a fuss?
Cervical screening, what should I care?
That age limit must be fair
Only 22 years
Government can't you see my tears?
'You're too young to die'
They lie lie and lie

Riddled with pain in bed
'Come back when your 25' they said
'I'm sorry you have cancer stage...'
Excuse me doctor you must have the wrong page
Government says I'm too young for this
My son, my son what am I going to miss?

Who's to explain to my son I was left to get sick?
Government how do you chose to pick?
I want to see him grow big and strong This could have been different all along
Do you have to ask how?
What does one do now?

If I was your daughter would it be the same?
I don't want to hear your excuses, they're lame
So many young just like me
Please open your eyes and see
How many need to go
Till we get that age low?
to you my life may be worth nothing
But what about my son, my king?

Is it money you don't want to spend?
So instead young lives have to end
Hear me 'I want to stay'
Please take that age away
The difference a smear test would have made
Instead I'm scared and afraid

I have hope to keep me going
In this boat I'll caring on rowing
But ladies at the age..Listen here
Please please get that SMEAR


** Diagnosed with cervical cancer at 20 years old. How many more young ladies must lose their lives until we get that age limit taken away? Stand to the government and ask why? It could have been your daughter, sister, mother or aunt instead it's me! SAVE YOUNG WOMEN'S LIVES, THAT'S WHAT SMEARS DO (A Conlon)


2 comments:

  1. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

































    [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Water Warts

    ReplyDelete