Translate

Monday 28 January 2013

Other HPV related cancers



 HPV can cause cancers in other genital areas, like the vagina, vulva, penis and anus, as well as some types of cancer in the mouth and throat. As with cervical HPV infections, using a condom can reduce the risk of spreading HPV.

Vaginal, vulval, penile and anal cancers are less common than cervical cancer, but the statistics show an increased number of patients that developed these types of cancer due to HPV infection in the past years.

HPV infection also increases the risk of some types of mouth and throat cancers. Rates of mouth cancer especially tongue and tonsil cancers are on the increase, especially in people in their 40s, 50s and 60s. Estimates of how many of these cases are caused by HPV have varied, but it seems to be greater than 40% and the proportion of cases linked to HPV is rising. Mouth cancers linked to HPV have a better prognosis than cases which aren’t linked to the infection. There is still much more to learn about how HPV behaves in the mouth and how people can reduce the risk.

The main risk factors for HPV are the same for genital and oral infection. Having a high number of sexual partners increases your chance of picking up an infection.




4 comments:

  1. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was diagnose with genital warts,last six months which finally shows out! i had hpv. for very long time i suffered for the virus and i was told there is no hpv cure. except treatment to control it i just fill killing my self because there was no hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. about few weeks ago i read possible natural cure on line which was guarantee and i purchased it. after two weeks taking herbal treatment the hpv got eliminated by killing all symptoms and the warts in my genital area disappeared. it so amazing i got ride to the hpv. i so much like to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural herbs to eliminate it. email Dr onokun for help. his herbal clinic address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete